Accessibility Statement for Apogee House, LLC
This is an accessibility statement from Apogee House, LLC and https://apogeehouse.com.
Measures to support accessibility
Apogee House, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Apogee House, LLC and https://apogeehouse.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Apogee House, LLC and https://apogeehouse.com will adhere to WCAG 2.1 level AA standard.
We anticipate that from time to time, within our resources, we will be making modifications and updates to parts of our website, and possibly modifications to accessibility of our website. Reasonable efforts toward improving seamless, accessible, and unhindered use of websites by all customers and potential customers is our goal. Moving closer to this goal will often depend on the knowledge Apogee House, LLC has regarding any particular difficulties those using the website might encounter, as well as available resources and improvements with technology.
While we have taken measures to enhance accessibility in alignment with our standard business practices for a company of our scale and resources, it’s important to note that ongoing updates to our website may lead to temporary variations in its accessibility. We value your input and suggestions as we continually strive to enhance the content, features, processes, and policies for a more inclusive experience.
It is our best intention to offer all users and customers the best experience possible and access to all of our content. We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Apogee House, LLC and https://apogeehouse.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Apogee House, LLC and https://apogeehouse.com:
- Phone: (305) 912-7643
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail Address: 17304 Walker Avenue, Suite 127, Miami, Florida 33157
We try to respond to feedback within 1-5 business days. We may take longer to reply if we are closed for a holiday or seasonal business closing.
On rare occasions one of the contact methods above may not work for reasons such as e-mail sent to junk mail, e-mail or phone server downtime, physical mail theft, USPS carrier mishandling mail, or any number of reasons out of our control. We politely ask you to reach us via one of the other methods above if we have not replied within 3 business days (or 7 business days if contacting us via mail).
Accessibility of Apogee House, LLC and https://apogeehouse.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- Other technologies and protocols
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used. Occasionally, technologies may fail due to unexpected version upgrades, website issues, server issues, internet issues, or any other technology
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Apogee House, LLC and https://apogeehouse.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Apogee House, LLC and https://apogeehouse.com:
- 3rd part plug-in’s and content (contact forms, social media content, analytics, etc.) or other components: Some images (such as social media posts) may not have text alternatives. Forms may not have focus features or include elements which may not comply with WCAG standards. Analytics/tracking features may include items elements which may not complay with WCAG standards. because We do not have access to the code provided by 3rd party services and plug-ins. Please contact us directly if you are having a problem with the website or you feel there is something we can improve.
Apogee House, LLC assessed the accessibility of Apogee House, LLC and https://apogeehouse.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- We have used Google Lighthouse to reach an average page score of 90+.
- We have also used WAVE (https://wave.webaim.org/) and/or aXe (https://www.deque.com/axe/) to make https://apogeehouse.com as accessible as possible for all users.
This statement was updated on 12 October 2023 based on the W3C Accessibility Statement Tool.